Enabling you to help yourself
Sleeplessness can affect us all from time to time. It is important to note that short periods of sleeplessness are perfectly normal. However when it persists sleeplessness can have a detrimental effect on your psychological and physical well-being. Long periods of sleep can cause you to feel awful – overtired, cranky and to lose your zest for life and in extreme cases can contribute to anxiety or depression.
If you are having problems sleeping it may be helpful to develop a consistent sleep regime, working with your own natural patterns. Are you a night owl? Do you prefer to stay up late and get up later? Or perhaps you are an early bird? Up at the crack of dawn and in bed by 10pm. Either way, consistency is the key!
If you should wake up in the night, try hard not to worry. Accept that you are awake and at some point you should fall back asleep. Try not looking at the clock. Make sure you have set an alarm to wake you up at the time you need to get up. You might want to keep a pen and paper by your bed and write down any thoughts or concerns that you have that might be keeping you awake.
Try to make certain that your sleeping environment is calm, comfortable and quiet. Avoid watching TV or film while in bed. Some people find listening calming music or reading a book before bed helpful in lulling them to sleep. Getting regular exercise, cutting down on caffeine and alcohol can make a big difference. Try it – you might be surprised!!
Sometimes the simple things are the best. Mindfulness or meditation can help you prepare for sleep. It is very important to remember that you are in charge of you. You are not ruled by your heart, your head or your thoughts. Tomorrow is another day!
Quickview Anxiety, Depression, Sleep, Stress60 capsules Improve your mental performance, general well being and enhance your mood with Eudeamon Therapy Plus.£32.95
- DETOXING PROPERTIES- A proprietary blend of ingredients targeting the irritability associated with detoxing/recovery
- CONTAINS INNOVATIVE INGREDIENTS TO PROMOTE HEALTH AND CLEANSING - Such as serotonin boosting 5HTP, NAcetyl-L-Cysteine, Trans- Resveratrol and Vitamin B6. The NAD in Therapy Plus is designed to reduce oxidative stress and agitation
- DESIGNED BY THERAPISTS & FORMULATED BY CHEMISTS - Therapy Plus has been formulated for Eudeamon by Specialists. We have worked together to create Therapy Plus to use in conjunction with a dextoxing program. This dietary capsule has been designed to be used alongside a healthy diet to improve general health and wellbeing, therapeutic intervention and aid in addiction recovery
- FOUR CAPSULES PER DOSAGE - Therapy Plus is a comprehensive dietary supplement designed to support a program of detoxing and cleansing. The four capsule dosage stimulates improvements to mental health
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS AND VEGANS - Our Therapy Plus product is suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans. The hard shell capsule is made from 100% plant friendly materials. · Warning: Not to be taken with prescribed antidepressants.
Quickview Depression, Sleep, Stress60 capsules Improve your sleeping pattern, reduce restlessness and stabilise your mood with 5-HTP by Eudeamon.£14.95
- IMPROVED SLEEP - 5-HTP is naturally made by the body from dietary tryptophan. Eudeamon's 5-HTP can naturally boost this mechanism to encourage a more restful nights sleep
- PRECURSOR TO SEROTONIN - When 5-HTP is naturally made in the body it can increase serotonin production. Serotonin can alleviate a bad mood
- FORMULATED BY CHEMISTS & THERAPISTS - 5-HTP has been made for Eudeamon and promoted by specialist therapists and chemists. Each dietary capsule contains 50mg of 5-HTP and is be used alongside a healthy diet to improve mood and sleep cycles
- THREE CAPSULES A DAY - Our 5-HTP dosage can be tailored to you with the option to take up to 3 capsules for a high strength dosage of up to 150mg of 5-HTP
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS AND VEGANS- Our 50mg 5-HTP Capsule is suitable for all and is vegan and vegetarian friendly. The outer capsule shell is made from cellulose, a 100% plant-friendly material
Charities & Support Groups
National charities and support groups for this issue: