Enabling you to help yourself
As the name suggests fatigue is a state of exhaustion, tiredness and listlessness. Fatigue is very different from weakness and it is something that can be experienced by all of us from time to time. There are many different medical causes of fatigue including Coeliac disease, anaemia, Chronic fatigue syndrome or ME, Sleep apnoea, underactive thyroid, diabetes, glandular fever, depression, restless leg and anxiety. Fatigue may also be a symptom of prolonged stress or anxiety, and may be a sign of a psychological or physical issue.
If there is no medical reason fatigue is often your body’s way of saying something’s not right. There are many causes including work stress, relationship issues, anxiety, depression, and sometimes doing what you feel you SHOULD do rather than what you want to do (within reason).
Suffering from fatigue for a long time can have a huge impact on your psychological and physical well-being. Eating a balanced diet, getting more rest and avoiding alcohol and caffeinated drinks can all help when you are experiencing fatigue. At times the level of fatigue you are experiencing can be overwhelming and make it difficult to find the motivation necessary to live a fulfilling life.
At this point getting the right kind of help and advice will make all the difference. Even small behavioural changes such as taking a walk, getting up and having a shower and getting dressed, generally looking after oneself, where possible, can have a positive effect. It is important to allow and accept the way you feel in a non-judgement and non-punishing way. Finding a way to accept the things you can’t change and finding the courage to change the things you can can be the cornerstone to finding the path to fulfilment.
If you have a lot of caffeine (found in coffee, coca cola, tea and chocolate) cutting down can help you feel calmer.
Avoid alcohol and drugs as these can make you feel paranoid and anxious.
Eat healthily and don’t have too much sugar and salt
Try and get plenty sleep
Exercise regularly as this releases chemicals that help you feel good.
Don’t stop doing the things you enjoy
Remember that it’s good to talk about how you are feeling.
Quickview Fatigue, Mental Performance, Stress90 tablets Improve your mental clarity, alertness, concentration and memory with the NAD Plus supplement; designed by therapists, formulated by chemists, enabling you.£29.95
- PROVIDES COENZYME NAD - Our potent NAD tablets contain 37.5mg of high strength Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide
- IMPROVEMENTS IN MENTAL PERFORMANCE - NAD can be used to improve cognitive performance and mental improvement. Furthermore, NAD can be used to reduce oxidative stress.
- FORMULATED BY CHEMISTS & THERAPISTS - NAD Plus has been formulated for Eudeamon by Specialist Chemists and Therapists. This dietary supplement has been designed to be used alongside a healthy balanced diet to enhance general well-being and mental health
- TWO TABLETS A DAY - The high strength NAD supplement has been formulated to a support course of therapy, to improve mental performance and reduce agitation. Just two tablets day will stimulate a NAD boost
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS - Our NAD Plus product is suitable for Vegetarians. The hard shell capsule is made from 100% Vegetarian-friendly materials
Quickview Fatigue, Mental PerformanceImprove mental and physical fatigue with Eudeamon Fatigue Assist supplement, a nutritional intervention formulated to help alleviate symptoms associated with physical, emotional and psychological fatigue.£32.95
- IMPROVE MENTAL, PHYSICAL AND MENTAL FATIGUE - This product has been designed to reduce fatigue and tiredness. The following nutrients have been shown to improve the feelings of fatigue : Magnesium, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 and Vitamin C
- BOOST PSYCHOLOGICAL FUNCTION - This product has been formulated by specialists to improve psychological function, the following ingredients stimulate improved psychological function: Biotin, Magnesium, Niacin, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin Cd
- FORMULATED BY SPECIALISTS - Fatigue Assist has been formulated for you by Eudeamon Chemists and Therapists. Fatigue Assist can be taken alongside a healthy diet to improve psychological function and reduce associated emotional, mental or psychological fatigue
- TWO TO FOUR CAPSULES A DAY - Our potent formulation can be used in a tapered manner. Taking 4 capsules for up to 6 months then reduce to 2 capsules to maintain improvements seen to your fatigue
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS AND VEGANS- Our Fatigue Assist product is suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians. The hard shell capsule is made from 100% plant friendly materials
Charities & Support Groups
National charities and support groups for this issue: