Enabling you to help yourself
Depression is often called the common cold of the psychiatric world, nevertheless it is a very frightening condition. There are many different strains and symptoms and they are not always easy to identify. It is a condition that will affect around one in 5 people at some point in their lives. Often it is the strong who suffer the most.
Depression is not ‘sadness’ or ‘unhappiness’ and those suffering from depression may experience a wide spectrum of symptoms, emotional and physical, which just won’t shift. The sufferers may isolate themselves, be detached or feeling ‘in a bubble’ and sense a blackness or heaviness of their mood. Often they have a deep sense of not feeling okay. The longer it goes on the deeper the spiral becomes. Many find it difficult to pinpoint a specific cause of their depression. However, this does not make their symptoms any less real.
Living with depression or living with a depressed person is very hard and at times this can make seeking help even harder. People can fear stigma or labelling will occur It is very important for people suffering with depression to believe there are many people who are willing to help. Although it feels awful, and the sufferer may feel frightened, with the right help symptoms will be greatly reduced and, in time, overcome.
Symptoms can or may include:
- Frightening thoughts
- Difficulty concentrating
- Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, and/or helplessness
- Insomnia, or excessive sleeping
- Loss of interest in activities
- Overeating or appetite loss
- Thoughts of suicide, suicide attempts
Most of the above symptoms can be considered normal responses. However, if you experience some of these symptoms for extended periods of time please contact your GP and consider discussing your symptoms with a trained counsellor.
Quickview Anxiety, Depression, Sleep, Stress60 capsules Improve your mental performance, general well being and enhance your mood with Eudeamon Therapy Plus.£32.95
- DETOXING PROPERTIES- A proprietary blend of ingredients targeting the irritability associated with detoxing/recovery
- CONTAINS INNOVATIVE INGREDIENTS TO PROMOTE HEALTH AND CLEANSING - Such as serotonin boosting 5HTP, NAcetyl-L-Cysteine, Trans- Resveratrol and Vitamin B6. The NAD in Therapy Plus is designed to reduce oxidative stress and agitation
- DESIGNED BY THERAPISTS & FORMULATED BY CHEMISTS - Therapy Plus has been formulated for Eudeamon by Specialists. We have worked together to create Therapy Plus to use in conjunction with a dextoxing program. This dietary capsule has been designed to be used alongside a healthy diet to improve general health and wellbeing, therapeutic intervention and aid in addiction recovery
- FOUR CAPSULES PER DOSAGE - Therapy Plus is a comprehensive dietary supplement designed to support a program of detoxing and cleansing. The four capsule dosage stimulates improvements to mental health
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS AND VEGANS - Our Therapy Plus product is suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans. The hard shell capsule is made from 100% plant friendly materials. · Warning: Not to be taken with prescribed antidepressants.
Quickview Depression, Sleep, Stress60 capsules Improve your sleeping pattern, reduce restlessness and stabilise your mood with 5-HTP by Eudeamon.£14.95
- IMPROVED SLEEP - 5-HTP is naturally made by the body from dietary tryptophan. Eudeamon's 5-HTP can naturally boost this mechanism to encourage a more restful nights sleep
- PRECURSOR TO SEROTONIN - When 5-HTP is naturally made in the body it can increase serotonin production. Serotonin can alleviate a bad mood
- FORMULATED BY CHEMISTS & THERAPISTS - 5-HTP has been made for Eudeamon and promoted by specialist therapists and chemists. Each dietary capsule contains 50mg of 5-HTP and is be used alongside a healthy diet to improve mood and sleep cycles
- THREE CAPSULES A DAY - Our 5-HTP dosage can be tailored to you with the option to take up to 3 capsules for a high strength dosage of up to 150mg of 5-HTP
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS AND VEGANS- Our 50mg 5-HTP Capsule is suitable for all and is vegan and vegetarian friendly. The outer capsule shell is made from cellulose, a 100% plant-friendly material
Charities & Support Groups
National charities and support groups for this issue: