Enabling you to help yourself
We are all prone to habits – it’s a perfectly normal part of life. A problem arises when these habits start to affect your daily life, emotions and relationships or tip into addictive behaviours.
Sometimes addictions can be used as a way to mask other mental or emotional problems. Ultimately, having difficulty controlling or becoming dependent on behaviours or substances that have harmful effects on one or others can have a detrimental consequences on one’s everyday life. One’s addictive behaviours can cause feelings of inadequacy and/or low self-esteem which might cause one to rely more on one’s addiction. One may find oneself caught in a pattern of repetition, much like a revolving door. In these cases it becomes vital to address all the issues involved.
The term “self-medicating” is being used more and more to describe the way in which people are dealing with a problem in their lives. When we feel under pressure, overwhelmed or just that something is not right in our lives and that causes pain and distress it is only human to gravitate towards something available to us to ease our discomfort. You feel bad but don’t know why, so you find something that makes you feel better. It is very unhelpful to label people with addictions as those who can’t help themselves, when in reality they have tried to find a way to support themselves but have, sadly, chosen and unhealthy way to do it.
Addiction can take many different forms and affect people in many different ways. Exploration and discussion may help you to understand why you are behaving in this manner. Please consider contacting you GP or a trained counsellor if you feel you are struggling with an addiction or addictive behaviour.
Quickview Addiction, Cravings60 tablets Helps support the reduction of physical cravings.£38.95
- Alleviate Irritating Cravings - Anticraving Assist has been specifically designed to reduce addiction cravings and withdrawal symptoms from addictive behaviour.
- Nutrition Intervention for Addiction - Anticraving Assist contains high strength NAD and Vitamin C to help you break lifetime habits and regain control. Reducing aggravating cravings and assisting addiction recovery.
- Formulated by Chemists and Therapists - Anticraving Assist has been formulated for Eudeamon. It has been scientifically designed to improve addiction recovery. This dietary capsule has been designed to be used alongside a healthy diet to reduce cravings.
- Four tablets a day - Your high strength formulation is to be used in a tapered manner including a maintenance program. Providing high strength NAD in every capsule taken.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans - Your Anticraving Assist is suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians. The hard shell capsule is made from cellulose, a 100% plant friendly materials.
Charities & Support Groups
National charities and support groups for this issue: